Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 15 March 2012

I'd like to introduce you to my girls.
My beautiful red girl is Saffi, she's a 17 month old Greyhound x Whippet x Collie x Staffie.  Full of love & faster than lightning itself!  I guess the best way to describe her is that she looks like a Greyhound on steroids!  She spends her days lounging in the sun (when its out to play) & curling up on in my lap!!
The baby of the family is our 12 week old Blue Merle Dane.  You know what, they couldn't have named the breed any better.. she really is a GREAT Dane!  My husband thinks I have an unhealthy obsession with her, personally just I think he's jealous since she was intended to be "his dog" but fights his attempts to win her affection to cuddle up with me, (which secretly makes me happy).
I have never been so in awe of puppy before.  She is growing at the rate of knots!  I feel like I can see a difference in her everyday & I love it.
How could you not love that face!
My sister in-law sent me this, I love it so much I thought I'd share it with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment